- Bottom weatherstripping: U-type arctic grade vinyl
- Section interface: arctic grade vinyl bubble-shaped weatherstrip at all section meeting rails
- Jamb: anodized or painted aluminum with two-point flexible arctic grade vinyl weatherstrip
- Header: anodized or painted aluminum with two-point flexible arctic grade vinyl weatherstrip
DOOR FACE HARDWARE
- Graduated end hinges and centre hinges made from galvanized steel
- Heavy duty rollers with heat-treated and outer races with 10 floating ball bearings.
- Doors over 11'0" in width shall be reinforced with 16Ga galvanized steel "Z" brace per section
- Strutting required for doors wider than 3,353 mm
- Thickness: 1.8mm/0.071”; 3mm/0.118” at fastener locations
- Standard Top/Bottom/End Stiles: 162mm/6.375”
- Intermediate Stiles: 76mm/3”
INSULATED ALUMINUM PANEL
- 1.27 mm thick aluminum sheet material insulated and sealed to door frame
- Standard: #17 clear anodized Class II and is in accordance with AA-M12C22A31 (Aluminum Association) specifications.
- Painted product (special order) powdercoated to AAMA 2603 standards.
TEMPERED GLASS, POLYCARBONATE OR INSULATED ALUMINUM PANEL
- All glazing materials sealed to door frame with butyl tape and held securely with rigid PVC snap-in mouldings.
- Class II oil tempered ASTM A229 wire, minimum 10,000 cycle torsion springs on continuous steel shaft
- Aircraft quality galvanized lift cables with a minimum safety factor of 7 to 1
- 50 mm or 75 mm wide galvanized steel tracks